Sunday 8 March 2009

Recording Sunday

I put ProTools on my newly XPed laptop without any trouble today, watched a good cam of Watchmen and went shopping before heading out to my family's house. I was in luck, as to wanting to record someone or other. Only my sister was home, with her 4 year old. Everyone else was out, including the baby. We recorded some stuff, too engrossed even to notice at first that there had been a rather dramatic car accident ending on the front lawn in the front of the house across the road from us. Eventually my brother-in-law got home with the baby, and seeing what we were up to, got the baby settled and then we had a recording session with him too. Right now, though it is midnight (daylight saving time) I've got a load of wash in and am dumping down some rough mixes of stuff so I can mp3 it and email it around.

No comments: