Sunday 17 April 2011

Even More Heavy

  I now have a handful of songs I need to record to the shiny new drums George played for me.  This weekend I was supposed to work on music more.  So far, I went out to Moxie's with Leiffster, pottered around on the Internets, formatted and reWindowsed my piracy computer, took an abortive trip home to my folks' (my brakes in the van aren't, well, braking so much as breaking right now.  Garage time.) and came home.  So, looking through some stuff Derek gave me about compression, I remixed "Proud Someday," posted last week, to make it EVEN HEAVIER.  My music isn't generally heavy, but this is 21st Century heavy, almost, yet still with the Neil Young in it.  Turn it on, turn it up, sandblast your frontal lobes and comment to let me know you did that.  Otherwise I won't know anyone anywhere ever heard it's triumphant, messy cacophony.

1 comment:

Gandolf said...

Choice!

Had my little speakers turned up and doing a lively jig of their own.