Thursday 21 February 2008

Thursday Night

So, I taught my classes, and two friends came home from work with me and a third joined us. We played video games and played music. G played Tetris, Bubble Bobble and Pole Position on my arcade cabinet, and also emulations of Super Mario. J and T played a competitive game of Blades of Steel on my NES system, and then Goldeneye was put into my new N64 and Jay (who is good) played the rest of us. 
    G and T had to be taught how to play it, so J enjoyed hunting them (us, really) down. Then the keyboard, guitars and tambourine came out and we all sang and played music and drank Lakeport Honey Lager and ate a big pizza. 
    Then we went to an open stage and rocked out. I did "Sweet Caroline" again and got the whole bar singing it, particularly the "bah, bah BAAH!" part that echoes my singing "sweet Caro-line!" It was all pretty cool.

No comments: