Saturday 29 December 2007

Weekend



Joel is over as usual today, which eases the solitude a bit. I decided not to go into the city with him today, despite his preference, as I'm back from New York City and with a giant vet bill to pay (X-ray, "euthanasia" and cremation). We played Super Mario 3 on my NES after I checked out "Commando" which I picked up used in NYC. I also tried out rolling perch fillets in corn meal mixed with spices, and then frying them in a bit of peanut oil. It worked out quite well.


Joel's lent me the super-duper Blade Runner 5 disc DVD set with all the extras. I seem to watch extras more than actual movies, lately. I seem to prefer learning stuff about things I already like, rather than finding new things to like, nor even re-enjoying things I've liked for some time. It strikes me upon watching Blade Runner that the "eye" graphic I made of my own face reflected in my own eye for the header on this blog is pretty 2001/Dark Side of the Moon/Blade Runner. Even with me pointing out eye, nose and mouth, Joel was unable to see my face reflected in my eye.

No comments: