Tuesday 1 January 2008

New Years Eve



New Years was at T's this year. As usual there were pinball machines, various game consoles hooked to a projection screen TV, way too many kinds of desserts, guitar playing and lots of cool people. I played the "Phantom Menace" pinball machine in a three player game, and also enjoyed using the MAME cabinet to play Arkanoid (my favourite) and Puzzle Bobble and Super Sprint.
I also played Guitar Hero 3 into the Wii hours of the morning. There was Jolt! gum (each stick with half as much caffeine as a full cup of coffee) and some caffeine strips (like Listerine breath strips, but for caffeine) and Red Bull, as well as alcohol, but I made do with two Strong Bow ciders and no caffeine at all. Those things keep me up all night, and I plan to be asleep before 6am.  Naoise, on the other hand, (seen here with a Sugar-Free Red Bull) had liberal amounts of all alcoholic and caffeinated things.

No comments: